Asian Fusion, Thai, Sports Bars
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 613 Faxon Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112
Phone: (415) 349-4186
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- calendar_todayBest NightsMon, Sat
- control_cameraCoat CheckNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
A favorite location for tasty laotian food. Filled me up in no time. Quick and friendly service. This place has a cool atmosphere.
Darshan R. Chauhan
Ordered vegan pad kee mao, and it was good! Nice service! Pro-tip: If you like it spicy, tell them... Because I thought it was not as spicy as I expected and made it work with the chili oil.
We ordered dinner home that was absolutely delicious. We got the beef salad, Pad Thai pork, Warp beef Thai, Pad Gra Pow, and Brown rice. The combination was great!! And 2 big hungry men and small lady like me enjoyed all of it:)).
Karen Mai Coldwell Banker
Delicious food, but the place is a little small for big group.
Always our go-to for Thai / Malaysian cuisine and they have gluten-free and peanut-free options. The Champa sampler and the Tom Kha soup are our two favorites.